skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
тнє ωιѕнℓιѕт
Pages
Home
Hugh
Monday, January 17, 2011
Posted by
Trudith
at
6:22 PM
Hugh
by
scottgirl
featuring
velvet skirts
Silk ruffle blouse Gold
85 GBP - houseoffraser.co.uk
Gold blouses
»
Antonio Berardi Velvet pencil skirt
415 GBP - brownsfashion.com
Velvet skirts
»
Jimmy Choo Cosmic suede pumps
$695 - net-a-porter.com
Jimmy choo shoes
»
Chanel vintage bags BLACK
1,920 GBP - matchesfashion.com
Vintage chanel bags
»
Nuits De Noho Perfume Token
$85 - saksfifthavenue.com
Bond No. 9 New York earrings
»
Tiffany SparklersCitrine earrings
$500 - tiffany.com
Earrings
»
Roberto Cavalli Knotted printed silk scarf
$282 - net-a-porter.com
Print shawl
»
Burberry Prorsum Hook-embellished leather waist belt
$340 - net-a-porter.com
Embellished belts
»
Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture
$30 - barneys.com
Хью Джекман (Hugh Jackman), Vogue L’Uomo, февраль 2009...
day-by-day.od.ua
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
May 2011
(7)
April 2011
(13)
March 2011
(10)
February 2011
(14)
January 2011
(25)
November 2010
(2)
About Me
Trudith
I'm just a young woman who is fervent in seeking God's face! I love Jesus so much! I'm trendy, down to earth, as soon as people see me they see that I'm a child of God. I'm smart...most times, jovial. I'm just soo sweet :P tehee*
View my complete profile
Powered by
Blogger
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment