skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
тнє ωιѕнℓιѕт
Pages
Home
Tropicana
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Posted by
Trudith
at
8:26 PM
Tropicana
by
Tootie Leone
featuring
patent pumps
WRAP-STYLED JERSEY DRESS
1.098 EUR - mytheresa.com
Wrap dresses
»
MANIAC PUMPS
550 EUR - mytheresa.com
Patent pumps
»
Inge Christopher Aegean Oversized Flap Clutch
$228 - couturecandy.com
Flap clutch
»
Tearose - Diamond and 18K Gold Blue Small Flower Ring
$1,240 - forzieri.com
Diamond rings
»
Chan Luu "BS-2257" DK Green Swarovski Bracelet
$205 - shirise.com
Green bracelets
»
Kenneth Jay Lane - Ice Water Necklace (Blue) - Jewelry
$339 - zappos.com
Chain necklaces
»
Forever21.com - Beauty - Makeup - 1084873625
$2.80 - forever21.com
LA Splash Metallic Mascara Purple Splash Ulta.com - Cosmetics,...
$6.49 - ulta.com
TIGI BED HEAD Creative Genius Hair Sculpting Liquid | Walgreens
$16 - walgreens.com
Vitaminwater Lip Balm Biggie
$8 - urbanoutfitters.com
Download Free Yellow Sky Blue Curtains Stock Background Image ~...
backgrounds.mysitemyway.com
ritzy bloom
imghouse.net
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
May 2011
(7)
April 2011
(13)
March 2011
(10)
February 2011
(14)
January 2011
(25)
November 2010
(2)
About Me
Trudith
I'm just a young woman who is fervent in seeking God's face! I love Jesus so much! I'm trendy, down to earth, as soon as people see me they see that I'm a child of God. I'm smart...most times, jovial. I'm just soo sweet :P tehee*
View my complete profile
Powered by
Blogger
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment