skip to main | skip to sidebar

тнє ωιѕнℓιѕт

Pages

  • Home

I like the dark at times

Friday, January 14, 2011

Posted by Trudith at 7:55 PM
I like the dark at times

I like the dark at times by Tootie Leone featuring a high heel sandal

Belted Strapless Dress
$360 - ronherman.com
Stripe dress »

rickis : womens: apparel
$20 - rickis.com
Cardigans »

GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI Sandals
490 EUR - colette.fr
High heel sandal »

3.1 Phillip Lim | Cameron leather and silk flower clutch |...
$475 - net-a-porter.com
Fold over clutches »

14k Gold 1 3/4ct TDW Diamond Engagement Ring (H-I, I1) | Overstock.com
$3,385 - overstock.com
Rings »

Black Gold Scraped Large Beads Necklace
135 EUR - pret-a-beaute.com
Gold jewelries »

Black Stargazer - Party Head Band
110 GBP - black.co.uk
Hair accessories »

Email This BlogThis! Share to X Share to Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Followers

Blog Archive

  • May 2011 (7)
  • April 2011 (13)
  • March 2011 (10)
  • February 2011 (14)
  • January 2011 (25)
  • November 2010 (2)

About Me

My photo
Trudith
I'm just a young woman who is fervent in seeking God's face! I love Jesus so much! I'm trendy, down to earth, as soon as people see me they see that I'm a child of God. I'm smart...most times, jovial. I'm just soo sweet :P tehee*
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.
 

Copyright © 2010 тнє ωιѕнℓιѕт
Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates. Designed by Alfoart