skip to main | skip to sidebar

тнє ωιѕнℓιѕт

Pages

  • Home

Tan is in

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Posted by Trudith at 8:38 AM
Tan is in

Tan is in by Tootie Leone featuring tarina tarantino jewelry

Mustard Speckle Front Knot Crop Tee
$36 - topshop.com
Short sleeve tops »

Camel Mock Pocket Zip Jegging - New Trousers and Leggings - New In -...
29 GBP - wallis.co.uk
Zip leggings »

Camilla Skovgaard Cracked-leather and suede sandals
$395 - net-a-porter.com
Rounded toe shoes »

SR SQUARED by Sondra Roberts Beach Day Button Clutch
$35 - endless.com
Fold over handbag »

COLLAGE CRYSTAL MOD RING
$75 - tarinatarantino.com
Tarina tarantino jewelry »

Smooth and Textured Bangle Set
$1.50 - forever21.com
Forever21 bracelets »

Greenwich Jewelers - NuNu Champagne Quartz Cluster Earrings
$225 - greenwichjewelers.com
Quartz jewelry »

twiggy LONDON Wide Stretch Belt with Studs at HSN.com
$12 - fashion.hsn.com
Studded belts »

Stella McCartney Grosgrain-trimmed straw hat
$225 - net-a-porter.com
Straw hats »

Acetate round-framed sunglasses
$103 - theoutnet.com
Round sunglasses »

credit to ahdorable
new.myfonts.com


Email This BlogThis! Share to X Share to Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Followers

Blog Archive

  • May 2011 (7)
  • April 2011 (13)
  • March 2011 (10)
  • February 2011 (14)
  • January 2011 (25)
  • November 2010 (2)

About Me

My photo
Trudith
I'm just a young woman who is fervent in seeking God's face! I love Jesus so much! I'm trendy, down to earth, as soon as people see me they see that I'm a child of God. I'm smart...most times, jovial. I'm just soo sweet :P tehee*
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.
 

Copyright © 2010 тнє ωιѕнℓιѕт
Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates. Designed by Alfoart