skip to main | skip to sidebar

тнє ωιѕнℓιѕт

Pages

  • Home

Passport to...

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Posted by Trudith at 10:43 AM
Passport to...

Passport to... by Tootie Leone featuring cropped blazers

Origami Pencil Dress
35 GBP - oasis-stores.com
Scoop neck dress »

Shimmery Cropped Blazer
$34 - canada.forever21.com
Cropped blazers »

Casadei Women's 3509 Triple Platform Pump
$590 - endless.com
Platform pumps »

Menbur 136660000 Brass Clutch
$140 - endless.com
Brass handbag »

Badgley Mischka Women's BA1100MPGB Swarovski Crystal Accented...
$195 - endless.com
Chain watches »

Loop Ring : Naked
$39 - nakedboutique.com
Rings »

Crane's - Monarch Personalized Correspondence Card with Lizard Liner
$126 - crane.com


Paper > 12x12 > Jargon by Basic Grey: A Cherry On Top
acherryontop.com


journal frame 600x800
imghouse.net


Six Cent Stamp Hand Painted Art By Reesa
dimplesanddandelions.com


Airplane sketch
haleyy.picturepush.com


DryIcons.com | Free Vector Graphics | page 6 of 126
dryicons.com


PSD Detail | Polaroid frame (Large High Res) | Official PSDs
officialpsds.com


Vanity Fair text Kristen stewart
kstewartfan.org


paper
bwgreyscale.com


PROPNOMICON: Arkham Postmark
propnomicon.blogspot.com


Wedding Invitations, Letterpress Invitations, Save-the-Date Cards,...
minted.com


Email This BlogThis! Share to X Share to Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Followers

Blog Archive

  • May 2011 (7)
  • April 2011 (13)
  • March 2011 (10)
  • February 2011 (14)
  • January 2011 (25)
  • November 2010 (2)

About Me

My photo
Trudith
I'm just a young woman who is fervent in seeking God's face! I love Jesus so much! I'm trendy, down to earth, as soon as people see me they see that I'm a child of God. I'm smart...most times, jovial. I'm just soo sweet :P tehee*
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.
 

Copyright © 2010 тнє ωιѕнℓιѕт
Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates. Designed by Alfoart